Maine Mendoza, Nagbigay ng advice sa mga gustong magsimula ng Blog.

 Isang inspirational tweet ang pinakawalan ni Phenomenonal Star Maine Mendoza. Para ito sa isang fan na nagbabalak gumawa ng sariling blog na na inspired sa mga blog na ginagawa ni Menggay. 


Narito ang ibinigay na payo ni Menggay. 

“ Aww I hope you don’t stop writing!!! Start a blog if you feel comfortable sharing your musings out in the open pero pwede mo din naman iprivate and treat it as your personal journal. Just write whatever comes to mind! Walang rules because it’s your own space. 💕”



Maraming netizens ang natouch at na inspired sa tweet ni Menggay. Narito ang kanilang naging reaksyon. 

“ Waaah thank you meng. I really hope I could find a friend like you. There just something about writing that makes you feel alive. And sharing it with someone w/ the same sentiments as you is just heaven! Specially when you can barely speak for yourself in this cruel world. 🥺”

“ Blogging got me through homesickness when I loved to the US 16 years ago (2005). I blogged about even the most mundane things... incorrect grammar and misspellings and all. 😊

I'm glad I did, I have something to look back to, and maybe someday share with my kids/grandkids. 😊”

Maine Mendoza, Nagbigay ng advice sa mga gustong magsimula ng Blog. Maine Mendoza, Nagbigay ng advice sa mga gustong magsimula ng Blog. Reviewed by Jaquin Reyes on February 22, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD